Transitional provisions of technical regulations about “Restricted usage of dangerous substances in electrical and radio electrical production” (TR EAC 037/2016)
Based on enclosures 1 and 2 of the Eurasian Economic Commission (EurAsEC) Contract and Regulations, and paragraph 6 of the Provision №48 accepted by the Council the Commission from the June 20, 2012, it was decided to:
- а) It is possible to produce and sell electrical and radio electrical products without the evaluation of compliance with technical regulations of the Union concerning “ Restricted usage of dangerous substances in electrical and radio electrical production” decision until March 1, 2020 (TR EAEU (EAC) 037/2016).
- b) Product circulation of previously mentioned products in paragraph a) is allowed within their service duration declared according to the legislation of country members of the Union.
- Call Belarusian Government for providing the development and presentation of the following subjects together with the member countries of the Union before January 1, 2018:
- а)Project for developing international standards, including rules and research/evaluation methods. These apply to the selection of samples, which is necessary for application and execution of technical regulations, and the process of evaluation of technical regulations.
- b) Project for the list of products, which require presentation of certain documentation (compliance with technical regulations) together with customs declaration.
- This decision comes into power since the moment when technical regulation about “Restricted usage of dangerous substances in electrical and radio electrical production” takes its action; but not earlier than after 30 days since the publication.