RF Government Resolution dated December 1, 2009 N 982
In accordance with paragraph 3 of Article 46 of the Federal Law "On technical regulation" The Government of Russia decides:
1. To approve the attached:
single list of products subject to mandatory certification;
single list of products, confirmation of conformity which is in the form of issuing a declaration of conformity.
2. Ministry of Industry and Trade to develop and approve within a month, the procedure for submitting the federal authorities of information on products subject to mandatory conformity assessment, and its publication.
3. Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology and the Federal Customs Service with the participation of interested federal executive authorities on the basis of common lists of products, mandated by paragraph 1 of this order, to ensure the publication of information:
of products subject to mandatory conformity with an indication of regulatory documents that establish mandatory requirements;
of products subject to mandatory conformity assessment for placement under the customs regimes that provide for the disposition or use in accordance with its purpose in the customs territory of Russia, indicating the code of the commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity.
4. This ruling does not apply to relations arising in the assessment of conformity of products, the requirements for which are set in accordance with Article 5 of the Federal Law "On technical regulation".
5. To annul acts of the Government of Russia on the list according to the application.
6. This Decision shall take effect upon expiry of 2 months from the date of its official publication, with the exception of paragraph 2, which takes effect from the date of official publication of this decree.
Chairman of the Government