Government Registration (State Registration)
The Government Registration (State Registration) is a new document, which is issued instead of the Hygienic Certificate. The term of validity is the whole period of the production or product shipment. The Government Registration has power on the territory of the Customs Union, including Belarus, Russia and Kazakhstan.
List of documents needed for the Government Registration:
- Application form;
- Copies of the documents according to which production (standards, specifications, regulations, technological instructions, specifications, recipes, information on the composition), certified in accordance with the legislation of the Party, which held state registration;
- Declarations of the manufacturer about the presence of gene-engineering modified organisms, nanomaterials, hormones, pesticides in food;
- The document of the manufacturer on application (to operation, use) the under control goods (the instruction, guidelines, regulations, recommendations) or its copy assured by the applicant (at presence);
- A copy of the document of the manufacturer certifying safety and quality of investigated samples, assured of conformity with the Party legislation in which the state registration is spent;
- Copies of labels (packing) of production, assured by the applicant;
- Originals or copies of documents of the specific activity of biologically active additive to food (for the preparations containing unknown components, informal letters), assured according to the legislation of the Party in which the state registration is spent;
- Originals or copies of documents of the toxicological characteristic of a preparation (for pesticides, agrochemicals, protection frames and regulators of growth of plants), assured according to the legislation of the Party, in which the state registration is spent;
- A copy of the document confirming the free circulation of goods in the territory controlled by the state of the manufacturer , assured according to the legislation of the Party, in which registration, or information on absence of necessity of registration of such document, the states of the manufacturer issued in accordance with the laws of the State of the manufacturer (producer);
- Protocols of researches (tests), scientific reports, expert judgements;
- Copies of the documents confirming import of samples of controlled goods on customs territory of the customs union, assured according to the Party legislation in which the state registration is spent.
Translation of documents of the manufacturer (the producer) in foreign languages should be certified in accordance with the legislation of the Party, in which the state registration is spent.
The list of the products obligated to achieve the Government Registration:
- Mineral water (natural-table mineral waters, medicinal-table, medicinal), bottled drinking water, packaged in capacity (including for use in baby food), tonics, alcoholic production, including low alcohol production, beer.
- Specialized foodstuff, including products of baby food, products for pregnant and feeding women, products dietary (medical and preventive)a food, products for a food of sportsmen (further - specialized foodstuff); biologically active additives to food, raw materials for manufacture of biologically active additives to food, organic products.
- The foodstuff received with use of transgenic organisms, including genetically modified microorganisms.
- Food additives, complex food additives, flavours, vegetative extracts as flavor substances and raw components, starting cultures of microorganisms and bacterial ferments, technological auxiliary means, including fermental preparations.
- Cosmetic production; means and products of hygiene of an oral cavity.
- Disinfectants, pest and deratization tools(for using in home, in hospitals and other facilities (except used in veterinary medicine)).
- The household chemical goods.
- Potentially dangerous chemical and biological substances and the preparations made on their basis representing potential danger to the person (except medical products),the individual substances (compounds) of natural or synthetic origin capable in conditions of production, use, transportation, processing, and also in living conditions have adverse effects on human health and the environment.
- Materials, equipment, devices and other technical means of water preparation intended for use in systems of drinking-water supply.
- Subjects of personal hygiene for children and adults; subjects of children's use till three years: ware and the products used for a food of children, subjects of hygienic care of the child; clothes for children (the first layer).
- The products intended for contact to foodstuff (except ware, dining facilities, the process equipment).
Import and the reference of the products specified in points 1 – 11 of this section is carried out in the presence of a document confirming their safety according to points 17 and 30 of the Procedure for Government Sanitary and Epidemiological supervision (control) of persons and vehicles, crossing customs border of the customs union, products moved through the customs border of the customs union and on the customs border of the Customs Union.
Please contact us for detailed information.