The list of energy-consuming devices subject to declaration and certification has been published
The Eurasian Economic Union has approved a list of products that, when placed under customs procedures, are subject to verification of compliance with technical regulations measures - the implementation of a mandatory assessment of compliance with the provisions of the technical regulations TR EAEU 048/2019 "On the requirements for energy efficiency of energy-consuming devices".
18 items on the list
The published list includes a total of 18 items. As many as 14 of them are subject to the declaration of conformity. These include:
- refrigerating appliances for household purposes, which are powered by an alternating current main with a voltage of up to 250 V and have a useful volume of chilled / frozen products not more than 1500 liters;
- televisions that are powered by the mains and are used in residential and office premises;
- electric, asynchronous three-phase single-speed motors
- mains-operated appliances for home or office use without special training (washing machines and dryers, electric and microwave ovens, dishwashers, toasters, scales, printers, handheld video game consoles, monitors, etc.)
- circulating hermetic water pumps
- integrated and autonomous water pumping devices
- air conditioners, etc.
Products for which a certificate of conformity is required
Certificate of conformity is required for the other 4 items:
- computers and servers powered directly from AC networks, including through an internal or external power source
- LED lamps, spotlights and installation equipment therefor
- high-pressure discharge lamps, fluorescent lamps without built-in ballasts, luminaires and ballasts for this type of lamps
- electric lamps for household and similar use.
The code TN VED EAEU is also indicated for each item.
The EAEU decision was adopted on February 8, 2022 and takes effect on March 13. According to the provisions of the technical regulations, instead of the declaration of conformity, a certificate of conformity may be attached to the submission of the customs declaration. According to the plan, EAEU technical regulations on the energy efficiency of energy-consuming devices are to enter into force on September 1, 2022.