Technical regulations of the Customs Union, which come into force on 1 July 2013.
- "On Safety of food" (CU TR 021/2011);
- "Labeling of food products" (CU TR 022/2011);
- "On the safety of grain" (CU TR 015/2011);
- "Technical regulations for juice products from fruits and vegetables" (CU TR 023/2011);
- "Technical regulations for oil and fat products» (CU TR 024/2011);
- "Safety of specialized food products, including dietary, medical and preventive nutrition "(CU TR 027/2012);
- "Safety of food additives, flavorings, and processing aids" (CU TR 029/2012).
For products covered in these technical regulations Customs Union declarations of conformity must be issued and in some cases State Registration certificates. Old certificates issued before July 2013 will stay valid until February 15th 2015.