Cosmetics products Technical Regulations of the Customs Union.
CU TR on safety of cosmetic products are in power from 1 July 2012. Valid for Belarus, Russia and Kazakhstan.
Products covered: perfume and cosmetic products in consumer package.
Products not covered by cosmetics technical regulation:
Products intended for ingestion, inhalation, injection or implantation into the body; products used to diagnose and treat diseases.
Conformity compliance in a frame of Customs Union Technical Regulations.
Products subject to issuing State Registration:
- Perfume and cosmetic products for tanning;
- Perfumes and cosmetics for whitening (bleaching) of the skin;
- Cosmetics for tattoo;
- Intimate cosmetics;
- Perfume and cosmetics individual skin protection against occupational hazards;
- Baby care cosmetics;
- Perfume and cosmetic products for chemical dyeing, bleaching and dyeing of hair;
- Perfume and cosmetic products for perms and straightening;
- Perfume and cosmetic products made with use of nanomaterials;
- Perfume and cosmetic products for hair removal;
- Oral hygiene products with mass of fluoride more than 0.15% (for liquid oral hygiene - 0.05%);
- Tools for teeth whitening containing hydrogen peroxide or other ingredients that produce hydrogen peroxide, including carbamide peroxide and zinc peroxide at a concentration of hydrogen peroxide 0.1% - 6.0%.
For all other cosmetic products declaration of conformity must be issued. Declaration of conformity could be registered only on a company based in the Customs Union Territory.
Full list of products subject to conformity compliance in Customs Union (Cosmetic products, in Russian)
Every unit of declared or registered cosmetic product should be marked with conformity sign. Sign should be placed on consumer packaging, label and/or documentation.